September 22, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen:
The Regular Board of Finance Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers, 111 North Main Street, Bristol, Connecticut.
1. Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Participation
3. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of minutes: Regular Board of Finance Meeting – August 22, 2017 Item3a.
b. Aging: Additional appropriation of $19,092 within the Aging operating budget Item3b.
c. Public Works: Transfer of $4,402 within the Solid Waste operating budget Item3c.
d. Library: Additional appropriation of $200 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund Item3d.
e. Police Department: Additional appropriations totaling $22,512 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund as June 30, 2017 Item3e.
f. Cemetery Commission: Additional appropriation of $1,500 within the Capital Non Recurring Fund Item3f.
g. Youth Services: Additional appropriation of $1,988 within the Special Grants and Donations Fund Item3g.
h. Comptroller’s Office:
1. Additional appropriation of $42,352 within the Capital Projects Fund as of June 30, 2017 Item3h1.
2. Additional appropriation of $14,008 within the Equipment Building Sinking Fund as of June 30, 2017 Item3h2.
3. Additional appropriation of $12,513 within the Capital Non-Recurring Fund as of June 30, 2017 Item3h3.
4. Additional appropriation of $56,606 within the Public Works operating budget as of June 30, 2017 Item3h4.
4. Committee Reports:
a. Insurance Committee – September 25, 2017 Item4a.
b. Banking & Audit Committee – September 26, 2017 Item4b.
a. Carryovers totaling $3,712,254 within the General Fund from fiscal year 2016-2017 to fiscal year 2017-2018 Item5a.
b. Bristol Development Authority: Carryovers totaling $6,860 within the Community Development Block Grant Fund from fiscal year 2016-2017 to fiscal year 2017-2018 Item5b.
c. Water Pollution Control: Carryovers totaling $437,260 within the Sewer Operating and Assessment Fund from fiscal year 2016-2017 to fiscal year 2017-2018 Item5c.
6. Board of Education
a. Approval of a bid waiver Item6a.
b. To discuss a request for $325,000 for the Memorial Boulevard Arts Magnet School schematic design Item6b.
c. Budget Update Item6c.
7. Comptroller’s Office: Resolution authorizing the issuance of not exceeding $27,000,000 refunding bonds for payment in whole or part of the outstanding principal of and interest and any call premium on the City of Bristol’s $40,400,000 General Obligation Bonds, Issue of 2011 and costs related thereto Item 7.
8. New Business:
9. Old Business:
10. Any other matter to come before said meeting
PER ORDER OF THE CHAIRPERSON
For Information Only 1
For Information Only 2
For Information Only 3
For Information Only 4