Make a PAYT Payment or Renew Permits online
Make a Pay-As-You-Throw Payment for the Transfer Station
Pay or Renew Online:
- Electronic Checks (using the routing number on your check), Mastercard, Visa and Discover
- You will need your customer ID. The customer ID is typically the driver's license number of the permit holder.
- Minimum payment of $25.00
- Please note - payments made online will not be available on your Pay As You Throw account until the next business day.
- **Please make sure that you make note of your Confirmation Number after making your payment.**
- Pay Online - Use the FastPay system to make your payment or renew your permit today (When renewing a permit, your existing permit does not need to be replaced - the expiration date will just be extended):
- Pay by Phone - Call toll free at 1 (877) 227-1157.
- Pay in Person - If you need funds available immediately on your Pay As You Throw Account, you can make a payment (cash, check or credit card) in person at City Hall:
Bristol Public Works
111 North Main Street
Bristol, CT 06010